Swallownest Primary currently has a vacancy for:
Class teacher (EYFS/KS1 depending on the skillset of the applicant)
Fixed term- Full time 3/9/18- 19/10/2018 and then 0.5 until 19/7/2019.
Swallownest Primary are looking to appoint an excellent teacher with a passion for learning. You may be an aspiring school leader that has ambition to progress into extended leadership or an excellent practitioner looking for a fresh challenge. We want the right person for our school.
We have an opportunity for a fixed term teacher to join our existing team. We are a school committed to developing our staff, our school and our children. We welcome applications from all.
We want you to work in a school with a Headteacher and Governing Body who set out a crystal-clear direction for the school. Join us on our journey, building our school and helping achieve our commitment of wanting, ‘The best for and the best from everyone in our learning community’.
We are looking for:
- An excellent classroom practitioner
- An ability to use initiative and complete work to a high standard
- An ambitious and driven person who will add value to our school
- A person who is resilient, who perseveres and embraces challenge
- Someone with a good sense of humour who is willing to fully engage in the life of the school community including working with parents and truly embraces ‘Investment in GOLD standard’.
We can offer you:
- Pupils with good attitudes to learning and who understand ‘GOLD standard’ learning behaviour – (Ofsted Good Sept 2016)
- Staff with an unwavering commitment to school improvement
- Pastoral systems to support vulnerable children
- A hugely supportive and vibrant school team
- Close collaboration with other agencies including local community schools and beacon schools across the authority
- Investment in your development
We promote diversity and wish to reflect the population of Rotherham within our school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of all our pupils and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments would be subject to an enhanced DBS and two references, at least one from your present employer.
Please download the application form and save to your desktop. Once complete, please press apply online and your application will be forwarded to the recruiter.
We encourage all candidates to contact school to organise a visit prior to the closing date. Please contact Joanne Mathieson, School Business Manager to make an appointment on 0114 2872484.
Closing date: Friday 22nd June 2018 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Friday 22nd June 2018
Interview : Wednesday 27th June 2018
Please note handwritten applications will not be accepted.
This post involves working with vulnerable children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.disclosure.gov.uk Appointments at least two references, including one from your present employer.
Application forms can be requested by email: email@example.com or by sending a large stamped addressed envelope to Mrs J Mathieson, Swallownest Primary School, Swallownest, Sheffield, S26 4UR or Telephone No. 01142872484