Teacher (EYFS) Maternity cover (Possible secondment opportunity for a developing EYFS lead)
The Governors are seeking to appoint a well motivated, enthusiastic teacher for a temporary role as an EYFS teacher within our school. The position is to cover a maternity leave commencing January 2018 until July 2018, in the first instance. (Possible further ½ term- autumn 2018).
We are seeking:-
- An excellent practitioner with a passion for teaching and learning
- An organised person with excellent time management skills
- Someone with a willingness to be fully involved in the life of the school
- Possible secondment opportunity for a developing EYFS lead
We can offer you:-
- The opportunity to join a dedicated and supportive staff team- Early years provision, Ofsted Good- September 2016
- Children who behave well and who have an excellent attitude towards learning- Personal development, behaviour and welfare, Ofsted Good- September 2016
- A school with high expectations and commitment to CPD
This post involves working with vulnerable children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.disclosure.gov.uk
Closing date: Friday 24th November at noon
Interviews will take Friday 1st December.
The application process will be in two stages and shortlisted applicants will be invited to teach a lesson in school. Once this stage is complete further shortlisting will take place to decide who will be invited to interview.
Candidates are invited to visit the school and should in the first instance contact the school Business manager, Mrs Mathieson for an appointment.
Application forms and further details are available below or by requesting a pack by email: email@example.com or by sending a large stamped addressed envelope to Mrs J Mathieson, Swallownest Primary School, Swallownest, Sheffield, S26 4UR or Telephone No. 01142872484